Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Beware of Encore Professional Medical Services - Sick and Tired

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2017 - 10:12 pm

I want to put this out there so that none of my fellow MTs fall victim to this company the way I as well as several other hard working MTs did.  I, along with a handful of other people, started working as an IC for Encore Professional Medical Services out of Oklahoma on a brand new account that they had just obtained several months ago.  Our first 3 paychecks were late and they blamed it on the client not paying them on time (sounds like a total crock to me).  I immediately wondered why they didn't have reserve funds in their account to be able to meet payroll obligations as most other companies do.  The obvious answer is that they simply must not have enough funds.  Now, our current paycheck is about to be 4 days late and will end up being 5 since we likely won't get paid until Monday at this point (I can only hope).  We were supposed to have been paid this past Wednesday (payday is every other Wednesday), but none of us have received our checks.  The owner told us on Friday morning that the ACH had been sent, but none of us have our money.  I use a big national bank that does post deposits on Saturdays, so my check would have been there by this morning if it had really been sent.  This time, they blamed it on the Thanksgiving holiday, which is a totally unacceptable excuse.  Every single other company I have ever worked for in the past always planned ahead and made sure that we got paid either on time or early during weeks when there are bank holidays.  Actually, Thanksgiving was the week prior, so that shouldn't even have affected payroll at all!  I am at the end of my rope with this company and the constant late checks and lies.  They expect us to work when we say we're going to work and do the amount of lines that we commit to, so why can't they have the deceny and professionalism to pay us on time?  None of us do this job for fun.  I have bills to pay and have had to call my electric and cable companies to get extensions and I am now also late on my car payment because of this.  Five days late on a paycheck is completley uncalled for and there is no excuse in this world for it.  This company clearly has some serious financial/money management issues.  Again, I just wanted to post this as a warning in case anyone ever sees them advertising on any of the job boards and thinks of applying.  I am aggressively seeking another job and will be gone the second I land one.  I won't even give notice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)