Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

VR/Speech Recoginition Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

VR - romiha

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2017 - 7:45 pm In Reply to: VR - PT

So, I've had an entire payperiod with VR - with just a smidge of straight typing from a couple of accounts that haven't switched yet. I'm about $400 down for this payperiod - and that payday will be December 20. perfect timing.

The thing that gets me, and remember I'm using Emdat/Inscribe - is that it's not following grammar rules nor spelling some medical terms correctly!

"questions in regards to his medications" - I don't care what the doctor said, It's "in regard to".

and it keeps typing DISK although Stedmans (and MTSO!) want DISC.

date formats - it keeps typing 01/01/2000 instead of January 1, 2000.

and it insists on typing "the patient" instead of John Doe when dictated John Doe.

I found some 'instructions' in Inscribe's Knowledge Base - took a screenshot of where "Cranial Nerves" can be tweaked to type roman numerals - was told it's not necessary to provide screenshots - I only have to ask and they'll check to see what tweaks can be made. I simply said thanks instead of then why wasn't that already fixed?!

Also have been told the names and dates thing has been fixed - how long does that take before VR follows the rules?

I remember switching from Word Perfect 5.1 DOS and its Macros to Microsoft Word and did so screaming, kicking and swearing - then got used to it! Hoping this VR crapola will be the same. I sure am screaming, kicking and swearing right now!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)