Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Reduction in force and question for OP - axe

Posted: Dec 1st, 2017 - 5:57 am In Reply to: iMedX - anybody else get "the call?" - kenken

Got an email yesterday, 2 OMs, 9 from US QA Division and 3 from Training and Documentation were let go. No mention of MT positions but there never is. It looks like most of Amphion's original management/nonMT people are gone, except the family members and #1 cheerleader.

OP: If you had any vacation time in the system, are they going to pay you that? I'm expecting to hit the chopping block and wondering if I should use what I have left so I don't lose it. We've already lost so much with this company.

I do remember many posters here, when iMedX bought A and T, saying to give it a year and we'd all be jobless. A few of us lasted a little longer than that (which really shows how able people are to tolerate horrible circumstances), but I think the time has come. Wonder who the next iMedX acquisition is?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)