Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 37)

Autocorrect entries - DeeAnn

Posted: Nov 29th, 2017 - 2:46 am In Reply to: Anyone know how to easily count how many Autocorrect - entries you have? s/m

I googled question and found this. If you are not using 2010, you can enter version and get answer----

What is the Maximum Number of AutoCorrect Entries? How many AutoCorrect entries can Word 2010 handle? Back when I was using Word 2000, it maxed out at about 3000-3200; after that, you'd get erratic, unpredictable results. At that time, I purchased a separate text expander, so that my abbreviations work whether I'm in Word or not. Over the years, I have accumulated about 6500 entries in the text expander.

A: The Autocorrect is limited only by memory and hard disc space. To know more about the limitation you can refer the article below:-

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/180165

Note: - The limitations are the same for word 2010 also

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)