Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 49)

or maybe you didnt cut it - tired of seeing people

Posted: Nov 28th, 2017 - 5:38 pm In Reply to: Or you are SN or CR...maybe too. Be happy. - anon

Have to give my 2-cents. First of all, I have not ever worked in an office and I have made my own templates. Most of them are clear. Only a handful is not. They always say the same thing, so why not make a template. Just because you didn't cut it, you come on her under different names to try to bad mouth people or companies, as I have seen you on more than one, and try to be a dramatic person, woe is me attitude. People lie every day and do on here, you are proof. Nowhere else I know of that I can pull a 1500 check or more when I want to. If someone does not do good quality it is on them alone not the company, not SN, not CR...they don't sit at your computer and type your work. From the way you post so much under different names, I wouldn't want you around me and if with all of your drama and if you are who I think you are, you are one of the cherry pickers I complained about that they got rid of because of cherry picking, find another profession.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)