Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I was just thinking that - Tired MT

Posted: Nov 28th, 2017 - 12:17 pm In Reply to: Does anyone else long for a real MT job again? - mtmt

I know that I am very fortunate to have a really good IC job where I never run out of work and make decent money; however, I REALLY miss the days of being an actual employee with paid sick days and paid vacations along with various other benefits. I don't really need the health insurance benefits since I get those through my husband, but it sure would be nice to be able to take a vacation and get paid for it, or take a day or two off when I'm sick and be totally covered pay wise. It seems like almost everything these days is IC status and rarely do you ever see companies hiring actual employees. It's so sad. I'm going into my fourth year of being an IC. I sure do miss getting tax returns. :(

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)