Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

thoughts about the transition to - MM

Posted: Nov 27th, 2017 - 10:49 pm

Went through this last year with another company.  Many co-MTs shocked and stunned at rapidity of the dump.  Not really surprising to me . . . read this board and knew it was inevitable.  Dozen or so MTs created a FB page to keep in touch to discuss transition.  Many were optimistic they could deal. That page was totally inactive by about a year.  One by one couldnt cope with the big MTSO reality and left.  I came to see it as a blessing.  Instead of being without a job instantly I used the first month or so at MM/Nu to plan my next career move.  It is really the only thing your managers can do for you when the glacier of MM or Nu comes creeping to your company's door. The hospitals want the savings and the 2 parasitic MTSOs want the accounts.  MTSOs will take you on witha big fake grin knowing you will be gone soon due to their miserable treatment.  It is not fun but you will survive.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)