Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Ms Hood - AHD MT

Posted: Nov 27th, 2017 - 3:14 pm In Reply to: AHD MTs - FYI

I would like to jot down her email but not send it immediately unless you do not care to risk the next 2 weeks pay left with AHD and the year end bonus???? Maybe send an email after the fact? It does not matter one way or the other for us now. I am quite sure Ms Hood would not really care anyhow. If this move is good for EMHS that is all that matters. I am so discouraged but I need to work out the remainder of AHD time line and get the first 3 weeks of training with Mmodal before we go to production. That gives us 5 weeks or so to get something going somewhere else employment wise. In some states if you do not make what you made with AHD after merging with a new company you can be compensated by UE for lost wages. Check out your state laws. I would give more info here but I do not to be recognized for any state I live in by sharing my state laws since they all differ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)