Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

This is far from new - Former KSMT

Posted: Nov 26th, 2017 - 1:11 pm In Reply to: Keystrokes - JO

Keystrokes has been infamous for paying late for YEARS. I worked there for 8 years (2005-2013) and my very first late paycheck was in 2006 and there were several more that followed over the years that I worked there. It only got worse as time went on. It wasn't quite as bad in the 2000s since it didn't happen nearly as often then, but from 2010 on it got pretty bad. They also loved to change our pay dates and waited until the very last minute to inform us (I'm talking 5 or 6 pm the day before we were supposed to be paid), which caused many people to bounce checks and overdraft their bank accounts. I remember always getting a pit in my stomach right before payday not knowing if we would be paid on time. I remember all the times my husband would check our bank account in the morning before he went to work on the days I was supposed to have been paid and he would say, "Oh, by the way, you didn't get paid." I finally left in 2013 when they cut my pay. I definitely do not miss those days! It's sad because they really did used to be a great company back in the 2000s, but years of blatant mismanagement finally caught up to them and ran this company straight into the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)