Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

AHD - ADH MT too

Posted: Nov 25th, 2017 - 11:11 am In Reply to: As of yesterday my life was ruined - MT

I am so sorry this is happening to all of us. But is this not the way it goes with these MTSOs? An email and then total destruction to us sitting ducks at home? Not a care from them at all to get an email one day after Thanksgiving when all was well with the world on a holiday? THEY NEVER CARED and they KNEW this was going to happen. What I want to know is whose idea was it for their stupid timing of that email? They are just that cruel and uncaring! They have known for a long time this was coming but at our expense they have kept that money wheel rolling for their wallets to kill the last dying MT out here. Severance you say? LOL! That I have to see! Do not hold your breath on this one. They have always been tight and greedy with the money they make off us. It amazes me just a few weeks ago oh they so needed our help. Poor MTSO was going out of their precious TAT because of power outages and oh boo hoo, can you help us, please can you help us?!?! Wow, thanks arsehole company!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)