Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Yeah it's weird - sm

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2017 - 7:11 pm In Reply to: They will never reverse. I have tried and PC and mgr - agreed, but QA whoever has refused

They always say be sure to tell them if you disagree and they would challenge it. Well, I have done this at least 4 times with 100% confidence based on Client Profile, Best Practices, or BOS, not to mention 20 years of experience and mostly 100% audits, and I have yet to have anyone get back to me to tell me the score was changed.

Maybe they don't really challenge them. Maybe they read our emails and delete them. For all I know the scores are changed and no one ever tells us. But thanks to total lack of feedback, I don't challenge anymore. If my audit scores were consistently bad I probably still would, but in my situation it doesn't seem worth the hassle.

I wonder if anyone here has ever. even once. had an audit score changed after challenging it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)