Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

It's merely used as a tool to cut pay - In other words, they steal

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2017 - 1:07 am In Reply to: Bos - Hobbyhorse

They make such a big deal out of docking us for every little thing, but they DO NOT send a corrected copy of whatever report it is to the client. They leave it as it is. So in other words, it's used as a tool to pay us less and less and grab as much of our hard-earned money as they can get. They get away with this legally by calling anything over 4 cents a line as a "bonus" that they can cut any time they feel like it, but in our reality, it's really cutting (docking) our pay to less than minimum wage, which they have to "make up" to our state's minimum wage, but they make no bones about disliking to have to do that and also threaten discharge if you don't make enough lines at 4 cents a line to meet or exceed your state's minimum wage. So it's not a RAISE you are getting when your state raises its minimum wage, it's probably getting fired. I just wonder if there is a case to be made about being "treated differently" than other workers who only have to meet enough lines at 4 cents a line to make $7.25 an hour. Our pay is so ridiculous. I heard some OM say that "Nuance wants high-quality reports." Well, I don't believe they are paying enough to get high-quality reports. Vera Pyle said something like,"Pay pennies, get monkeys." If they would use QA for a learning experience rather than a penalizing experience, even at 4 cents a line they might get more engaged workers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)