Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 35)

Maybe some answers - nn

Posted: Nov 18th, 2017 - 4:19 pm In Reply to: Need Job - wondering

I am 62 and going to start receiving early SS in December. I lost my husband 20 years ago, and had we been married long enough, even though he was in the military for 21 years, I could have had an extra $200 tacked on to my SS. I am in the process right now of seeing if I can get my widow's benefits -- LONG story!

As far as trying to find ST jobs, I work for three companies right now, one as an employee and 2 as an IC. One of the IC jobs as well as the employee job, I found while networking on a Facebook MT group, the biggest one being Medical Transcriptionists United. A lot of times, a smaller MTSO may only be looking for a small number of MTs and hence will not post here on the Job Seekers board or on MTJobs.com because they just REALLY don't have the time to go through 100s of resumes. HTH and good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)