Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

"Run" - anon

Posted: Nov 17th, 2017 - 9:32 am In Reply to: I think imedx is "run" by its Indian investors and US corporate - is a front

After their pay change earlier in the year, my paychecks dropped probably anywhere from $600 to $900 a month. Everyday I am online trying to find another job. I know there are smaller transcription companies out there, but unfortunately they mostly hire only IC and I just can't do that. I am sure everyone is so frustrated and burned out but unfortunately I bet a lot of MTs are not meeting line count and have no PTO to use. I would have never thought iMedX would have turned out like this because I worked for TransTech which was great and then when iMedX bought them out, it was still great, but after the merge with Amphion, it has turned into one of the worst places to work in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)