Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 49)

Yeah, I am looking at it as an opportunity. - sm

Posted: Nov 15th, 2017 - 9:22 pm In Reply to: How long were you with Mmodal? That really - stinks. How can they be restructuring

I don't know about you but I get "comfortable" in MT. Its right here, my dogs, its easy peasy {sees rut coming, should veer, doesn't, goes right in} and I just get comfortable in the rut. I start decorating the walls of the rut. I got out of MT before. Everyone! BTW, your skills are in demand as medical secretaries and admin assts for medically/biological science-leaning departments of all stripes. If you are in your 40s, get out now.

But I am not going to even look at another MT company. Years ago I used to say it was over. I was wrong and it wasn't. Its just going to pay half as much.

I am going to go get a regular job in a small company somewhere doing some "thing." It might be a doc's office. It might be an HVAC business. But it isn't going to be for another MT company. Wish me luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)