Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

What the heck is going on? - sm

Posted: Nov 15th, 2017 - 6:10 pm In Reply to: at least you got laid off and can draw unemployment - sm

Are we looking at the same thing we had two or three years ago with all the lay-offs in October? Does anyone remember that? Is there rhyme or reason to this? Daytime employees? Part-timers, full-timers? People on PM? Low quality scores?

I feel awful when I see posts about firings or layoffs. Even with unemployment, even if it is a blessing in disguise. Some people are hoping to make it to retirement, for some people it isn't that easy to just go find something else.

I think it puts all of us on guard. It's terrible and it makes you want to ask all the above questions and then some.

It's like cancer. Many of us instantly think omg, is this happening randomly? We read these posts looking for what the possible common denominators might be! It's just scary. I feel bad every time I read a post from someone who just got a call like that for the person who got the call. Maybe you are one of the ones it works out great for, but what if you aren't?

Our supervisor has been strangely silent the past week or so. I try not to be paranoid, but I swear every single time that happens, something is in the works. The HDSMs are all being changed out, we are being changed to pods, layoffs are in the works, line count is about to be raised. And it's always between October and November.

I have learned to get very nervous when suddenly long periods of time pass with no word from them. And now I'm seeing these posts and wondering what the heck kind of restructuring is happening this time?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)