Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

How the heck do you make $18 an hour? - Just Wondering

Posted: Nov 14th, 2017 - 9:12 pm In Reply to: Feeling ill - Mondo

10 years ago, I used to make $28 an hour, but I never got to $38 or $40! Now I am down to barely $12 an hour if I am lucky. Lately I have not been so lucky, plus there hasn't been more than a little less than part-time work. Would like to know how you get $18 an hour out of Nuance, if that is where you are working. I think I am about to be fired anyway, which actually is what I want. I am older and want to get on with my life which includes moving to a less expensive cost-of-living area so that I can retire, but I would still like to work some even after that! I am tired of the lie about "patient safety." I believe the only reason errors are so cruelly punished is because they want to save money on wages that are already poverty-level. They certainly do not want to pay minimum wage in high minimum-wage states and will no doubt start firing people from there who can't make enough lines at 4 cents a line to make their state's minimum wage. They should PAY MORE. It's absolutely immoral to pay so poorly as to make the minimum wage impossible to attain. There are too many variables, like difficult dictators, new accounts and not enough work. I remember when you could work for an MTSO and the idea of "make-up pay" never came up, because they did pay better, although not as well as hospitals. Nuance needs to be brought down and put out of business, never to rise from the ashes again. Absolutely NEVER. Their employment practices need to change for the better before they ever resurface. They are just too *@#$% shoddy at this present time. If that legislation ever gets passed that makes companies who pay poor wages have to pay for the welfare and food stamps that their employees use, Nuance will be at the forefront. Would serve them right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)