Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes, fired, your first work has to be perfect. I didn't - understand it myself SM

Posted: Nov 12th, 2017 - 9:35 pm In Reply to: Fired? - Anon

Yes, either SN or someone else will troll for people looking for jobs on another MT FB page, and respond to those people who ask for leads to jobs. I've seen the posts there. "I'm so and so and I need more work, anybody know of anyone hiring" kind of thing, and those 2 trolls will respond on that person's post and it goes from there.

If CR likes your resume, she will test you, then call you and tell you how well you did on the test, you get hired, trained, set up, given a few jobs to do, those jobs get graded and if they're not perfect you're fired.

Why waste all her time, no to mention ours, training you and then fired that fast? Most places give you a week or two, at least a few days to get up to speed. Not this one. Even after she says they give you time to learn the account.

Strange.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)