Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Last night I realized a reason I struggle with lph. - dnr

Posted: Nov 11th, 2017 - 10:28 am

I am spending too much time on the ADT figuring out patient names, correct encounter because the dictator is not entering the data correctly, or not at all, not dictating the patient name clearly, usually speed talking for that part. Add to that, the search for the dictated for doctor because they don't dictate that clearly and I rarely get any one dictator or account long enough to become familiar with accents, usual pool of doctors. Plus, the accounts I am on now has an abundance of residents with habits that cost me a lot of lines and money. Like so many of us, I have been transferred around several times. I have noticed that my lph is okay to good in some groups, and horrible to the point of constant PM in other groups. Certainly points to luck of the draw often being a big factor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)