Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You are very welcome and remember - sm

Posted: Nov 11th, 2017 - 10:20 am In Reply to: THANK YOU - FRUSTRATED

You will be contacted by people you do not want to work for. Weed them out. Also, this could happen next week, and it could not happen for 6 months. Be patient. Keep renewing that resume. Even if you HAD to take something you were not too thrilled about, keep that resume posted. There are large specialty clinic accounts out there. Problem is most MT stay put once they find them, but sometimes the companies do grow and need more help. Name your favorite specialty in caps and bold, and stress your experience in it. My account has 26 doctors on it, and the number of MTs assigned to it works out great. And lastly, DO NOT PAY for anything regarding a new job (unless of course a special foot pedal, that kind of thing).

I so hope this works out for you. I felt I saw my situation in your post. No thanks necessary. Again, good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)