Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Because the managers are not MTs - MT

Posted: Nov 11th, 2017 - 7:22 am In Reply to: I realize that we will never get an answer, let alone an - honest answer, but I wonder why when SM

For the most part managers have little experience as an MT. Rare is it that the owner or manager has experience and if they do they are too busy going on trips and spending money going shopping to work. Sorry, but I am feeling this way lately. Even the QAs have little to no experience compared to the MTs which is why there is so many different opinions. You know what is funny. I worked for a hospital for 7 years and was one of the top 1 or 2 people in quality and line count. They laid everyone off and Nuance took over. Now the hospital is rehiring. So I apply and hear right away. Guess what. I am not qualified because I have not graduated from an MT school having taken anatomy and physiology. I told HR several times I have almost 30 years' experience, and learned on the job, and I WORKED THERE and proved myself. I was nicer of course. But I was rejected. These places would rather have managers with no MT experience, QA with little, and MTs just out of school. I have no idea why. But once they see our resume with experience we are not qualified. MAKES NO SENSE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)