Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

Alpha Transcription - Has anyone actually started with them?

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017 - 5:45 pm

Finally got a response from them with a choice of typing or VR.  Got new hire info to send back, then got "new hire" packet with info on downloading platform, etc.  My mistake was missing the part where I needed to send an email back to them letting them know everything had been done on my end.  That was a week ago.  I've received one communication from them since then saying that the recruiter couldn't get through to my email.  

I emailed her back directly, emailed the admin assistant and crickets.  Left voice mail on Thursday.  Crickets.  Sent another email today saying thanks for their interest, but I'm going on the assumption they don't need my services anymore.  Yes, that part will absolutely identify me if they read this board.  Still have only heard crickets from them. 

Oh well.  It sounded like it could be a good gig, but even if they got hold of me at this point, I'm not sure I'd trust them.   I'm just looking for a PT job, so I guess I move on to the next one. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)