Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Wow that's rotten - Peaceout

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017 - 10:44 am In Reply to: Wow that's rotten - sm

I totally believe in God and have faith that I will find whatever I need. After looking on line at other MT/ME jobs, a lot of the criteria is 98% perfect. I am leaving MModal with 99.72% and 171 lines/hour. For the reorganization, those are the words from the supervisor that called me. Said it was due to NJA and MModal doing some reorganization. Could just be my team, and not the whole company. I honestly think it is because I am part-time and work at night and I cannot change my hours to work any later or earlier where they need help. I do have to sleep, but they really just don't seem to care. I would just hang in there. Continue to be the good employee that you are. I do hope MModal will one day come to its senses and realize that their employees do matter!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)