Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

UE QUERY - HOBBYHORSE

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017 - 5:09 am In Reply to: UE query - signals cockers

Im pretty sure they will not catch it as they did not in mine, but maybe your state is better than mine. I claimed 3 wrong claims before I figured out what really was to be claimed. It was a mess as I had claimed every check that came in (not work that was EARNED during that time). I finally, went through the HIRE email and contacted them and listed each week since the layoff with the exact amount that should have been claimed for each week (which was 0 after 09/12) except for the severance and the work that I did on 09/12 before I was locked out of system. It was so confusing because you are filing the claims from the week before and they don't go by the companies pay period. When you are locked out of system, you cant dissect out the jobs that belong to that claim period and you would not know how much pay for that day of work anyway because you wont know where it sat on the grid for those days. Trying to explain to UE the way we were paid... they were like, what??? and would answer just tell me how much did you make per hour? and then you reply it varied each pay period, because of the QA, QC, LPH, and shift differentials but we never made lower than state minimum wage. They really had a hard time grasping that. Just glad to be done with UE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)