Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 63)

I think there could be a new petition should it be filed - sm

Posted: Nov 8th, 2017 - 9:16 am In Reply to: There is no new petition, just the current one that - expires this month. Unemployment

If a new group (maybe 3 people?) can meet the criteria on filing a new petition, then more people could get in on this. I believe you contact your own state TAA person and then they do the necessary paperwork. The three employees do not have to "find" each other and can be from different states.

I think you can put this into motion (even if you are currently working) as long as you are recently laid off and file an application. If anyone has been laid off after the big layoff, you should probably still try to get this if you want to go back to school. Continued unemployment income and tuition sounds like a great deal to get away from this industry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)