Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No problems at all! - MT all day

Posted: Nov 7th, 2017 - 8:07 pm In Reply to: Professional Dictation Associates - curious

I have worked for PDA now for a few months and have been extremely happy with them. I was only on QA a very short time and I am on several accounts. They are particular about their work so that they can keep it. In this industry, accuracy is key. I have been paid on time, I have not had my pay docked for an error, and I feel the communication is excellent. I do not mind AT ALL getting regular updates, better that than being kept in the dark. They are getting a lot of new accounts right now...that should say a lot in itself that YES they are doing something right with their clients and their MTs because getting new accounts is not all that easy anymore. Every business has disgruntled employees but if anyone wants to be honest about it, they are probably disgruntled because they were corrected and didn't like it...so now they are upset and trying to make PDA look bad instead of looking at themselves in the mirror and realizing where the problem is coming from!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)