Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 77)

Maybe the owners/people in charge need to get it together as well - Old MT

Posted: Nov 5th, 2017 - 7:06 pm In Reply to: No one is being "punished". Are you for real? - It stated it was an opportunity for everyone/anyon

Have received numerous emails from them where THEY have made mistakes in them, saying the wrong things and then have to send another email to correct what they said. I am a new hire, yes, but have never had any complaints so far except for the fact that when I sent in my monthly report, I sent it in the BODY of an email instead of an attachment. Of course, I was called on it, but in reading the directions to do so, it stated very clearly to send the monthly statement VIA EMAIL. Nowhere in those instructions did it say to send it as an ATTACHMENT. I'm sorry for that, but my crystal ball was in the shop for repairs that week. They have not made themselves very clear on other instructions as well, but then, it's always the MTs fault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)