Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Another unpopular opinion - happy MT

Posted: Nov 4th, 2017 - 9:56 pm In Reply to: An unpopular opinion - mytake

I signed as well. It's our job to send reports without critical errors in them, always has been. I don't see that they are doing anything but trying to protect their relationship with the hospital. They've been saying for weeks now that the hospital has been finding errors and that's not good and I'm sure they don't want to lose such a large account. They have sent numerous e-mails having to do with proofreading which does get old but it's obvious there's a problem or they probably wouldn't be complaining about mistakes constantly. I feel they are fair and we should be doing our part by not making mistakes. I wonder if those complaining are making a ton of mistakes and don't want to be careful, or know they will be docked and that's why they're mad. I have not ever been told I've made a major error so hopefully I haven't. I was laid off from Nuance and I for one am happy to be a Mainstreet employee. I'm sure there are several hundred who would be happy to take the jobs of those who don't want to sign. I say if you don't like it, try to find something else even half this good. Good luck to you on that. I've been there, I know how difficult that is especially now that the market is saturated with displaced employees from the two big companies who truly do treat their emlployees like total crap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)