Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

VR/Speech Recoginition Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

I don't even make minimum wage - Old MT

Posted: Nov 3rd, 2017 - 8:33 pm In Reply to: 4 cents a line?! - romiha

It is snowing so hard here in MT and I couldn't get out of my driveway if I wanted to, even in 4 wheel drive. The snow is over a foot deep and it is snowing like mad. That's the only reason I stay with this dumb job because I can work at home. I have so many years of experience, like over 46, and work so hard at doing VR and making not even minimum wage. I could type everything at least twice as fast as VR and it would be correct, but I can't do that. I can't survive on just Social Security so I work although every day I hate, hate, hate to have to sit down at the keyboard and correct all the crap the VR spits out and for 4 cents a line. By the time I take taxes out, it is more like 2 cents. Yeah, voice wreck is SO wonderful----.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)