Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript.. (Views: 47)

I'm not sure it is only an income question--sm - anon

Posted: Nov 3rd, 2017 - 2:49 pm In Reply to: Really? No blanks now? - MTfor years

I think the market is pretty tight. The way to attract clients is through quality and price. The floor on the price strategy is probably already reached or close to it. Thus, quality is likely the fighting ground and is the likely reason for the ridiculous quality score requirements.

I was once on a no-blank client. I managed to stay within the pend requirements at the time. That was pre-grid. Later I was placed on accounts that often had 3 blanks allowed. I thought I hit the jackpot for a while. The majority of the blanks I had revolved around numbers (lab values, vitals, med dosages), medication names and discrepancies. When reports were pended, less than 20% of the blanks were resolved. My last account before the lay off had dictators that the hospital recognized were off the charts bad and allowed 5 blanks for those before pending. Before the petya attack, that nice benefit was removed. All of a sudden there was talk about blanks all the time. That slowed down with the cyber attack and then I was laid off. How big of a deal no blanks is will depend on the luck of the draw of accounts. I will say that if I had not been laid off, if my account was no blanks, I would have sucked it up and stressed out about it, a lot, but not quit. Thankfully I do not have to worry about that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)