Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

One thing in the history of our business - MT

Posted: Nov 3rd, 2017 - 1:03 pm In Reply to: I never said in any way that it is right. I said that is how - it is done in some places, like it or not. nm

Is that cherry picking is NEVER ok. I put never not to yell but to emphasize. I started in this business young, during college where the doc would stand by me as I typed on the typewriter. There may not have been cherry picking then, but the next phase was tapes and typing on site. Anyone caught putting a tape back, or logging only the easy dictators was terminated. Then, when we went on computers it was always cause for termination. There is no reason for one MT to cut other MT's throats by doing this terrible practice. Seriously those who do this and think it is okay have a character flaw. The law of nature is that things will even out of we take the dictations as they come and that is called playing fair. Cherry picking is against the law of nature in my opinion. Reminds me of being stuck in a traffic pile up and seeing someone just breeze past on the shoulder. Gets me every time. Oh they are so much more important than the rest of us. But then again, there's always a cop at the intersection blocking that shoulder and guess what...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)