Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 34)

I have never found an expander to make much difference in VR, especially when you have - to keep an eagle eye out, sm

Posted: Nov 2nd, 2017 - 5:12 pm In Reply to: IC taxes - IC

Shortcut keys are great for editing or straight typing, but really the shortcut keys are much better for straight typing. I know some of the VR I have done, the VR is all wacky, I try to delete a letter, for example to make it cap or not and it deletes the first letter and throws me to the beginning of the next word, so I have to go back to the word I actually wanted. The VR sucks. I do straight typing of 300 to 350 lph. The most I did on VR was 400 to 450 an hour(and not consistently, too many variables with that VR). AT 4 cents a line, if you're lucky to get that because some pay 3, that's $18 an hour. At 8 cents a line for 350 lines that is 28 an hour. I have lost 10 bucks for the hour. There isn't enough to take off for taxes to make up for the loss in pay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)