Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Another one is pay for your own background check before test - MT

Posted: Nov 2nd, 2017 - 11:39 am In Reply to: Speaking of ridiculous tests - how about this slap in the face?

Another scam is I got hired for an IC job and then they send all the paperwork, contract, I fill it out. Then I have to pay like 58.00 or something to go through a background check. This is before taking the test to be considered to be hired. I put off the 58.00 check because I was broke. Two weeks later around the time I'd be paid I got a note saying all applicants being considered and in the process of background check are now on hold. They will get back to us if something opens up. So what about all those people who paid that 58.00. Sounds like a true scam to me. And if it isn't a scam a pretty bad way to interview people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)