Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

No blanks - irritated MT

Posted: Nov 1st, 2017 - 9:07 pm In Reply to: No blanks company wide? - MTmom

We were given the no blank policy last week for every account in our BOB. I'm being transferred to another team because my primary is being sent somewhere else and the new team is also a no blank policy. Today when I had a question on the new account,I sparked the OM and she told me to blank it and send it through. I think it's more about blanks being able to be resolved and people just being lazy. I will leave a blank and pend to the client for anything that is obviously in no way resolvable by QA, like cut offs, discrepancies, dropping a box full of forks next to the phone while dictating, etc. If they have a problem with that, they can discuss it with me after the fact. Yes, I believe they are being horribly punitive and it is most ridiculous that they are doing this, but I also think some of us are being lazy when it comes to research. There is also some kind of rule about being a "credentialed" MT about whether you can send blanks to the client.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)