Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 55)

Testing - Been There

Posted: Oct 31st, 2017 - 6:00 pm In Reply to: Ridiculous tests and e mails - MT

I had to finally stop taking those horrible tests. I too would spend a couple of hours on them, never to pass and never to be told why I didn't pass. Also you almost have to be premed to answer some of those questions. I also would never hear back from them as well and if I emailed requesting a response, no answer.

I also went through testing, etc., only to be told, they didn't support Windows 10 or they didn't get the account after all or they wanted you just weekends or late night, all after the fact mind you.

I think when you apply to a company they just send out a generated email for you to test and you may or may not fall through the cracks. Command Health did that and I took the test, got a response saying I passed, but never heard a word after that, yet they were still advertising. I get emails from Indeed and MM is advertising and yet all the MTs are screaming NJA.

I don't mind testing, but at least make it reasonable and SHORT. Yes the abuse is just spreading. Someone said they were fired from MM for not meeting 99.9% on QA. You could leave out a comma and fail at that grade. All of this and look what they pay! It is horrible.

I feel your pain and am sorry you had to go through this, but I do believe every MT out there has experience this at one time or another. It is just more than anyone can bear! Let these companies burn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)