Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 63)

An observation - MTfor years

Posted: Oct 25th, 2017 - 2:46 pm In Reply to: An observation - I believe the MTSOs

I agree. They adapt or die before losing overflow work from Nuance. They all of a sudden adopt the Nuance business model of brow beating the MTs to dust with unreasonable rules to follow. You can't fart at your desk without fear of being given a critical error for it. Nuance is out of control and will eventually annihilate our profession. I, for one, am spending the next year working as hard as possible and pay off all my bills. I can't begin to guess when we as MTs will no longer be paid enough to buy a can of peas much less pay the mortgage.

Typing insurance recordings is horrible as well. I have tried that. Those companies are just as bad in requiring 100% accuracy.

It will time soon enough to get a basic job in town.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)