Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Athreon - RAS

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2017 - 6:33 pm In Reply to: Athreon.....What do you think? - MT425

I applied to this company as it was recommended by my supervisor after I had been laid off from Nuance. I did an online interview and then a typing test and phone interview. The person I talked to seemed very nice. The only thing they cannot guarantee is that they will have work when you need it which is why I was not hired but they said they would keep my application on file and if needed they would get back to me. That has been about 3 weeks now. I can't wait that long. I start my new job at the nursing home on Wednesday in housekeeping. My bills cannot wait that long. I think they would be a good company to work for if they have the work for you but it sounds like you might have times when the work will not be there. Take this for what it is worth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)