Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

This answer makes no sense - MT

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2017 - 4:45 pm In Reply to: They get dozens of applicants - anon2

Who "beefs up" a resume? Seriously? In our business it takes a second to determine if we have skills with a short transcription test or even report. Secondly, the job description they posted recently was straight typing 8 cpl or more. So this really doesn't apply. Finally, it is very easy to send a message they received the resume, and a followup e mail stating they will hold the resume a certain amount of time before putting a new ad up. I have received this from applying on Indeed and other sites for jobs which get even more of a response. I think it's when she gave her personal address, she knew the people who answered were from this board and those resumes immediately went in the trash. I'm sick of 99% of these companies. Every single one plays head games and they are all scams. They are not real jobs. They are run by control freaks in one way or another. There is a mere 1% of jobs which perhaps are good people in this business, and I am going to find it because unemployment is forcing me to. The odds are in our favor as long as we keep applying. This, however, does not pay the bills, nor do games played by owners on here! Rant over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)