Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Unemployment is really no walk in the park - MT

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2017 - 12:38 pm In Reply to: Yes they're like that in Ohio too. sm - anony

I am having a terrible time of it. Waiting a month now. Having to send resumes (5) every week and constant rejection. Now I am told I may not get it b/c employer is contesting it. I have tons of proof, but nowhere to scan and send. I read it will go into arbitration where I have to be in a conference call with employer and the burden of proof is on me that I did not quit. This is awful. Plus it's only 275.00 a week up to 3300.00 total (Florida). I have been upset for weeks and today was the final last straw. I gave my side of the story and now I give up. I am absolutely astounded at this process! The employer wins again and for what a lousy 275.00 which won't pay even part of my bills. I am sinking. Plus the disheartening rejection e mails from outside jobs, and the horrible silence from MT jobs. AWFUL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)