Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Not sure why this company is still allowed to post - on this site. Pay was beyond horrendous

Posted: Oct 21st, 2017 - 3:18 pm In Reply to: Mitchem Consulting for difficult rad!! Really? Wonder if a union of primarily men workers in the US - anon

and the treatment was equally matched. I don't know how she retains any business, be it clients or unfortunate workers.

The pay I received was so far below MTStars' 8 cents per line requirement, it's laughable.

You can see the 'dislikes' checked on job postings by this company are in the dozens, typically, every time she posts, yet she still posts on this board, and workers still respond, and the beat goes on, unfortunately, and will continue to do so, unless we collectively stop pounding the drum, or start to pound--(thought I was being clever but not sure which way to phrase the sentiment for the most impact...)--anyway, you get the drift :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)