Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 61)

Consider It - Like

Posted: Oct 19th, 2017 - 6:53 am In Reply to: Well for one thing, stealing tires is a crime. sm - ZZ

a "background investigation", which I feel all jurors should undergo before becoming a juror on a case of any sort. For example, say someone was on trial for murder and someone on the jury potentially knew the person from far previous and had not revealed that in the pre-questioning, and when it came time to deliberate, that juror out of sympathy kept the verdict from going in the direction it should have gone, and the murderer went free to commit the crime again?? A background check should be mandatory in all juror cases. I don't think of it as "looking for dirt", but in looking to protect the public. If someone is on trial for something, you can pretty much rest assured they are there for a reason. They may truly be innocent, but it is up to the attorney's to prove that. Yes, it is backwards these days, and most are assumed guilty before assumed innocent, but that is because so many have "fooled" the public before, and now we have to protect ourselves. If you are a potential juror, you should be quite willing to be investigated. If you aren't, then there is probably something you are wanting to hide. I do not feel there is anything wrong with anyone being investigated any longer. It is almost a necessity. This is just my opinion, and I do not wish to "argue" my point of view any longer, so please stop trying to poke holes in this line of work. I will not respond any more. It is time consuming and fruitless for either of us. Thank you for your outlook... it says a lot about .... well, you know. Have a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)