Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 46)

For - One Thing

Posted: Oct 18th, 2017 - 5:38 am In Reply to: So people are guilty before proven innocent? sm - ZZ

I am not the OP. I am not the person who stated that this job was like finding "dirt" on people, so please do not be confused that it was ME that said it. I am not. Let's face it, in this day and age, yes, some people are assumed guilty before being proven innocent... there are also some people who LIE about things in order to prosper for themselves, like welfare fraud, disability fraud, etc. Wouldn't you want those people to be "found out?" I certainly would, as those types of actions reflect on the innocent also, and the innocent people are the ones "footing the bill" for those who like to take advantage. It may seem like Big Brother is watching everyone these days, but considering what this world has changed into, we are not so innocent any more. Technology has to keep up with the way of the world in order to prevent and protect. Everybody has skeletons these days, and this type of technology only serves to find them and bring them to light. Somebody in my local area just recently went to a new car lot and put blocks under 40 plus vehicles and stole the tires off of new trucks, plus a large $35,000 van to haul the tires off with. Now wouldn't you want those persons to be caught if they start selling new tires on the internet?? I sure would!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)