Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

There are several sites that provide training in SM investigations. - Here is what you might do...

Posted: Oct 16th, 2017 - 7:32 pm In Reply to: Got Me - Intrigued

Among the most respected experts in the domain of "open source intelligence" is Michael Bazzell. You can buy his books, you can visit his website, you can even use his FREE specialized search tools, and listen to his podcasts. I doubt, seriously, that anyone knows more about this topic outside of the NSA.

Bazzell has two primary training tracks, either of which could be lucrative for you - OSINT (Open Source Intelligence), and INTERNET PRIVACY - helping companies and individuals avoid penetration.

In addition, McAfee has a certification in OSINT.

I could name others.

The point being this, if I could give examples:

1. A retail store is experiencing theft from the delivery dock. Is someone selling this merchandise on line?

2. A potential juror swears that he is completely objective...but does he have online posts that contradict his claim?

3. Who is trashing our company's reputation online?

4. Employee X claims disability...but are they disabled? The water-skiing photo might suggest otherwise.

5. What kiddie predator is lurking in X chat room?

6. Which employee has divulged details about our new product prior to the launch?

7. Who posted false information about Candidate A?

8. Was the photo on Instagram rigged?

It's not the least bit difficult to imagine that there may be MANY entities who seek to discover the truth about what's going on in the SM sphere.

Right? Right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)