Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Low quality score - WhoKnows

Posted: Oct 16th, 2017 - 6:46 pm In Reply to: Low group quality score. - frustrating

I don't like how MM has now pitted BoB against BoB - "OMG...our team is last in regard to quality," etc. Yes, we need to be as close to perfect as we can be, but come on...everyone has a bad day now and then, and we can't control the audio, the dictators, etc. And this constant nitpicking over a's, the's, commas, etc. is beyond ridiculous. Just because I hear something one way and you hear something a little different, does NOT mean either of us is really wrong, as far as those a's, the's, etc. go. I am so tired of second guessing everything I do and I'm tired of having little short reports that no matter how hard I try, I have to leave at least 1 blank in because Dr. Mushmouth can't dictate properly. Sometimes these dictators can't put words together coherently enough to even begin to figure out what they're trying to say. I'm trying to get out, too. Scared to make the move and won't be able to make ends meet soon if I don't make a change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)