Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 51)

See msg - Ozescribe MT

Posted: Oct 16th, 2017 - 6:35 pm In Reply to: Imedx Australia - anon

We have a mix of VR and straight typing - some clients just don't do well on VR and for some reason the VR engine does better with African and Asian accents than it does with Australian or European. Go figure.

My team has HEAPS of work though it does depend on the team you're in and which clients you have - we have a couple of public hospitals in my team who insist on only Australian MTs working on their files. We quietened down a little recently with some public holidays and school holidays which gave us a chance to catch up a bit but we're entering what is traditionally our crazy-busy time of year in the leadup to the Christmas/New Year/summer shutdown (which the last few years has been just a tiny blip of only a week or two).

At a guess, I'd say my team is about half Australians and half US/Canadian/other though it's hard to know for sure.

We use Emdat Inscribe because that's what we used under the previous owners when Imedx bought them out a couple of years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)