Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Low group quality score. - frustrating

Posted: Oct 16th, 2017 - 4:12 pm

We got our group score for current month today which is not good at all. Last week's jobs showing what the errors and how they were rated is included. OMG! Most of them, what QA heard versus what MT heard, sound like what verbally could have been heard by the MT. A question raised in my mind is was the audio bad, was the doctor a fast talker, mumbler or had a heavy accent? Personally, I have become more paralyzed at the moment I am at the upload step. I was already leaving A LOT of self-defense blanks, and now after unjustly being put on PM for 1 subpar audit, despite months of scores of 100%, my blank rate has substantially escalated. That audit included a report I had notified my QAM that was problematic because of audio and dictator factors. It also included a report with an error marked which I heard differently, even on relisten. I find myself now starting to react in the way an animal does to punishment -based, random training method, halted in my tracks, reluctant to take a step forward. Thanks MM, you are getting the results of the way you treat us. Yes, I am still looking elsewhere. Unfortunately, the vocational training I have nearly finished turns out to be a job I would hate. So, looking for other alternatives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)