Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

NEMT MTs - Please, respond - NYMT

Posted: Oct 16th, 2017 - 3:10 pm

Please, if there are any NEMT MTs who were let go when the company was sold, there is a date of December 31, 2017, where a TAA petition can be filed.  It takes at least 2 MTs, and there has to be documentation the company was sold to Nuance, either in the paper or written somewhere.  

This would be a major development, if we could band together a little bit and try to help one another.  

I was told a petition from Transcend being sold to Nuance was approved.  

Personally, I have not been able to secure employment since last December - a hospital job I had was just elimated and there is just nothing left.  TAA would be helpful, especially just to go on record that we are losing our jobs due to outsourcing (and technology) but mostly it was outsourcing overseas that caused most of the job losses.  

Anyone have any information they could share, or would anyone be interested in joining me?  I am still going to file, even though by myself it would more than likely fail.  

Thanks.  

NYMT

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)