Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The whole thing is dirty - MT

Posted: Oct 15th, 2017 - 1:59 pm In Reply to: That's really dirty, locked out that fast. I would at least ask - if you could get your expander file. sm

At least 2 people have written here that the following dirty things happened: 1) Locked out without notice. 2) Not given a chance at getting any further employment or money with no notice. 3) Not being paid when it was expected with no notice. 4) A letter stating equipment must be returned for payment and or paystub. 5) Personal autocorrect entries taken without notice. 6) Loss of job due to disaster/hurricane with no notice. There is more but I won't get into it. I know 2 people isn't enough for a lawsuit and probably not enough earnings to sue. But immoral. Totally. A good company to work for? Both people stated they liked the people and liked it there. One was so concerned (the OP) about the company she thought to write here to make sure THEY were okay (the company) while she was the one suffering from hurricane loss, then job loss, and the humility of being locked out, losing car. The other person locked out without a chance to get personal autocorrect and paystub after hours of work and faithfulness to the company. Absolutely wrong. In many ways as bad as N, M or elsewhere. Not real world treatment certainly by this employer. Something should be done to help these people who have been victims of this treatment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)