Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Weekends - MT

Posted: Oct 15th, 2017 - 9:52 am In Reply to: I hate weekends now - sm

Like everything else related to being an MT it is just another insult. It just never ends. No or low work, low pay, never any raises. It is just so wonderful being an MT anymore (not). I am young enough to be able to have one more career change if I can find something I can do. I have applied to a local factory. It will be interesting if they call me. I put in my cover letter I am wanting to change my career from working at home. How else do you explain the situation. I am not sure. I am just tired of it all. Tired of the worry, tired of the disrespect, tired of not being able to talk face to face with someone if I have a problem. I think that is huge with us working at home. They act like we really do not exist, thus it is easier to treat us badly and not even care. Rant over. Sorry. I seen your post and it just makes me upset about the state of affairs of this profession. Tired of struggling mentally, physically, and financially.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)