Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

6 errors? - That is ridiculous

Posted: Oct 15th, 2017 - 9:24 am In Reply to: Twilight Zone morning - FloridaMT

I can't be bothered to figure it out, but I have to think there's a maximum they can dock your paycheck for, right? Maybe it's good to get a bunch like that. Feels better than one little error costing you $100.

I worked yesterday and it felt like no one else was working, but I did have a lot of work. Kind of scary, what you are describing, with no holiday in sight.

I guess we always need to be on guard now that they will dump us and it sounds like they are trying to take as much $ off us as possible before that happens. Does anyone know if any of those 400 odd who were let go were QA? That could explain the excessive FIESA abuse we are experiencing. Perhaps they fired just the MTs so now those QAs can ding more of us. Sounds about right for Nuance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)